KittyCatS! Community Forum
2 people cannot ride Mega - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Bugs & Fleas! - Bug Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: 2 people cannot ride Mega (/showthread.php?tid=13877)

Pages: 1 2

2 people cannot ride Mega - Tiger Lilliehook - 02-26-2014 03:50 PM

Huh I have been dealing with this issue concerning my Mega. Family or Friends cannot ride with me all they get is a message that states: "Cannot sit here" after they click in the pie menu "ride". I have even taken it to an empty full sim still nothing. Is anyone else having this issue?

RE: 2 people cannot ride Mega - Sanura Snowpaw - 02-26-2014 06:30 PM

it takes a while to find that sweet spot sometimes to be able to sit as the second rider. Typically the back legs and butt area works best.

RE: 2 people cannot ride Mega - Winter Phoenix - 09-15-2014 08:07 PM

I've found that sims which contain 'mega prims' totally mess with riding megas.

I have a mountain range 'surround' on my island which deactivates

the ride along ability on my megas.

If I take down the 'surround', you can ride in tandem again.

Not sure why this bug occurs, but it wasnt always like this.

RE: 2 people cannot ride Mega - Winter Phoenix - 09-16-2014 12:19 AM

No mountain range?

No giant skybox in the sky?

Havent seen an empty sim since I got mine.

Now its totally full of CRAP!

Dont know what to tell ya!

RE: 2 people cannot ride Mega - Tad Carlucci - 09-16-2014 11:10 AM

(09-16-2014 12:19 AM)Winter Phoenix Wrote:  
Now its totally full of CRAP!

Dont know what to tell ya!

Sounds like you need to empty the Litter Box!

If you talk to a Linden, they'll tell you mega-prim surrounds are the Spawn of All Which is Evil!

I thought that was a bit severe, so I did some testing.

I've come to believe, in this case, the Lindens are (*look*of*shock*) CORRECT! Mega-prim surrounds are, in fact, the Spawn of All Which is Evil. They do, in fact, cause lag. They do, in fact, get in the way of clicking in things. And they can, and often do, make navigation a problem, especially when using vehicles (such as a MegaPuss).

I found Right-Click and Delete solved my mega-prim problems.

RE: 2 people cannot ride Mega - Tiger Lilliehook - 09-16-2014 11:28 AM

my sim was completely empty when it was discovered that no one could ride with me on my mega. I gave up tryin

RE: 2 people cannot ride Mega - Shamu077 Resident - 09-16-2014 03:22 PM

(09-16-2014 11:28 AM)Tiger Lilliehook Wrote:  my sim was completely empty when it was discovered that no one could ride with me on my mega. I gave up tryin

I had the same problem when Megas first came out (it still exists). My main home in the sky has surrounds (megaprims) and only I can ride any of my Megas up there.
A platform with no megaprims, 800 meters higher has the same problem - too close to the other surround.

On the beach, 2500 meters lower than the platform surround landscaping, the Megas allow 2 riders. No surround megaprims at land level.

I would file a ticket with Kitten and take your Mega to her test area. It if does not allow two riders there, you have an antisocial Megapuss that needs reprogramming. Both Kitten and I could ride my Megas just fine at her test platform, with either as the owner.

Shamu

RE: 2 people cannot ride Mega - AmoreJade Cyberstar - 09-17-2014 02:47 PM

are you sitting on the mega first? The owner has to be seated first and then the second rider can sit... hope this helps Smile)

RE: 2 people cannot ride Mega - Tiger Lilliehook - 09-17-2014 04:52 PM

yes I am sittin on it first, not a noob to the KittyCats Scene. I will place a ticket ASAP so Kitten can fix my Sweet Abby*smiles sweetly*

RE: 2 people cannot ride Mega - Akaiokami Resident - 12-02-2014 07:53 PM

Just as a note...my friend and I had never been able to ride double on any of our megas anywhere...until one day we were up on a platform high in the sky. It worked perfectly!! But when I got off on the ground level and tried to get back on it didn't work. The sim was mostly empty at the time with no surround.

Not sure what that all means but hey. It's something. In general though it doesn't work.