KittyCatS! Community Forum
Coming back to SL and kittycat breeding - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Introduce yourself! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Coming back to SL and kittycat breeding (/showthread.php?tid=34543)

Coming back to SL and kittycat breeding - Crepe Myrtle - 04-07-2020 08:32 PM

I just got back to Second Life and breeding and I will say, it is Aubrey's fault that I am back, LOL. I'm just kidding, Aubrey!. I was gone for 4 years so I am pretty much a newbie again in breeding. Bless Aubrey's heart, I have given her a headache about breeding stuff so if you want to help her educating me, you are welcome to tell me I'm wrong.

I've been perving around kitty stores and auctions so if you see me standing around, don't hesitate to poke me. I promise I won't bite.

RE: Coming back to SL and kittycat breeding - FoxieCat Resident - 04-08-2020 05:14 PM

Welcome back to the KittyCatS Family! We always love to see people returning and hope you have lots of fun!

RE: Coming back to SL and kittycat breeding - Aubreygrace Starlight - 04-14-2020 09:17 AM

Mom LOL you just couldn't stay away, glad you're back i love you!

RE: Coming back to SL and kittycat breeding - Callie Cline - 04-25-2020 02:58 PM

OMG!! I JUST SAW THIS!!! OMG OMG OMG
HI!!!! XOXOXOX MISSED YOU AND OMG!! SOOO good to see your name!! hahah Wink xoxoxo

RE: Coming back to SL and kittycat breeding - Nocshadue Balbozar - 06-17-2021 03:35 AM

(04-07-2020 08:32 PM)Crepe Myrtle Wrote:  I just got back to Second Life and breeding and I will say, it is Aubrey's fault that I am back, LOL. I'm just kidding, Aubrey!. I was gone for 4 years so I am pretty much a newbie again in breeding. Bless Aubrey's heart, I have given her a headache about breeding stuff so if you want to help her educating me, you are welcome to tell me I'm wrong.

I've been perving around kitty stores and auctions so if you see me standing around, don't hesitate to poke me. I promise I won't bite.

Welcome Back Crepe Myrtle!!! I remember you Smile I am just coming back myself. Great to see you! Heart

Noc

RE: Coming back to SL and kittycat breeding - Ascheb Vaughan - 12-30-2021 11:27 PM

Welcome back! HeartBig Grin

(04-07-2020 08:32 PM)Crepe Myrtle Wrote:  I just got back to Second Life and breeding and I will say, it is Aubrey's fault that I am back, LOL. I'm just kidding, Aubrey!. I was gone for 4 years so I am pretty much a newbie again in breeding. Bless Aubrey's heart, I have given her a headache about breeding stuff so if you want to help her educating me, you are welcome to tell me I'm wrong.