Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

If There Where Ever A 10th Trait What Would It Be ?
12-06-2014, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 09:18 AM by Tad Carlucci.)
RE: If There Where Ever A 10th Trait What Would It Be ?
Personality, yes. While it's quite true that traits you can see are the most important to people in a mainly-visual environment, there is no real reason all traits need to have a visual effect.

It's like putting on shackles to run a race. Sure, everyone else is doing it; but why?

How about some pseudo-visual traits? Cats talk, so why not have collections of phrases which differ from cat to cat, controlled by genetics? Or collections of animations? Or movement speeds and frequencies?

I've even though it's sort of silly (although a good marketing idea) to even assign names and list the traits. How about simply putting the factors in and NOT listing them. You could then wait until they're discovered by keen-eyes breeders and run a naming contest or naming poll and add the text to the info/pedigree/etc only AFTER its been discovered and named by the users.

Wow. Talk about timing. I wrote the above sitting on the porch having my coffee. Walked in the house. Charm has Music Choice up running Christmas music. And what is the ad on the TV? "Need a gift for a geek? How about a species? $500 to have a new plant or animal species named after them."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Olgita Ruby

Messages In This Thread
RE: If There Where Ever A 10th Trait What Would It Be ? - Tad Carlucci - 12-06-2014 09:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)