Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I Remember When.....
05-22-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: I Remember When.....
(05-22-2015 05:03 AM)Sena Nansen Wrote:  

I remember when a friend talked me into joining SL. it was a bit disappointing when my social anxiety followed me there.

I remember when I found the Tinies of Raglan Shire. I found love, acceptance, & companionship there that brought happiness.

I remember being totally ignored in chat & it's still that way. so I withdrew posting kitties that I get that I think are awesome. I stopped letting it hurt me. but I still cheer one others. that's me.

I still love kittycats. most of mine now a permapets. I'll never part with them.

Feel free to laugh at me for this one. (I do lol) I have two phobias in rl. One is being in crowds or closed in places. And the other one is heights.
I don't mind crowds in sl, cept the lag kills my pc, But when I have a home I make a yard and don't use a house. The few times I have (and I have a number of homes in my inventory) They have to have lots of windows. lol

I don't have the fear of heights in sl because nothing happens when I fall. But in video games, my hands actually sweat, and I tense up, because my chara can die in the game. lol

I understand how you feel about chat and feeling ignored. I think it's like the things Callie pointed out, but I think it's because sometimes there are sooo many ppl in chat that we get lost. And sometimes, like me ppl just pop in and out of chat.

I don't pay attention to chat much anymore, but there have been times I've seen someone ask a question and it scrolls so fast ppl miss it. When I catch it, I try to answer them and if the chat keeps going fast I try to im them and help.

I've had the same feeling many times that I was being ignored. But there have been times I jumped in on convos and had a lot of laughs with ppl too. Sometimes it's hit or miss. So don't just give up. Every once in a while I jump in and depending on the feed back I'll stick around or just do something else. I do think it has to do with the number of ppl that are participating and not so much that I'm being ignored.

For all the kitties that I missed you posting and all your future kitties. CONGRATS!

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus

Messages In This Thread
I Remember When..... - Devilness Chant - 04-17-2015, 09:38 AM
RE: I Remember When..... - Zarabeth Langer - 04-17-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: I Remember When..... - Dimpz Morane - 04-17-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: I Remember When..... - Devilness Chant - 04-17-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: I Remember When..... - Theda Wytchwood - 04-21-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: I Remember When..... - Winter Phoenix - 04-22-2015, 02:03 AM
RE: I Remember When..... - anna acanthus - 05-08-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: I Remember When..... - Devilness Chant - 05-08-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: I Remember When..... - Dellybean North - 05-18-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: I Remember When..... - Devilness Chant - 05-18-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: I Remember When..... - Callie Cline - 05-19-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: I Remember When..... - Sena Nansen - 05-22-2015, 05:03 AM
RE: I Remember When..... - Devilness Chant - 05-22-2015 03:20 PM
RE: I Remember When..... - Callie Cline - 05-22-2015, 12:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)