INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
12-23-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
waves
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Hello. My name is Kjersin and I'm a cataholic.

I was given my first kitten less than a week ago by a very kind and helpful friend. He's a Siamese Chocolate Tortie who I've named Skyzx after an RL cat I loved dearly.
I had no interest in breeding cats and considered converting him to a Perma-Pet.
Now I have 4 cats, intend to breed them and have discarded furniture to free up prims in my inadequate home. I've also had to feed PayPal heavily to support my L$ requirement.

Does anyone know if there's a 12 step program for cataholics?

Kj

[C:\Kj.jpg]
01-12-2015, 03:37 PM
welcome, so happy you are enjoying your cats!!! do it for the love and fun of it!!! Smile

not sure about 12 step programs Smile just keep in your budget!!!
01-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Hi Everyone! I am VERY new to KittyCatS, and like some others, never had any intention to get into breedables. But then....the Firestorm and Advent kitties!!! I turned off breeding, but saw my mistake quickly, and now I have my first kitten. Actually, the fun of calculating a breeding program is what hooked me, and in only a few weeks I am many Lindens lighterBig Grin. In RL I am a professor, and I grew up in a home with 5 RL cats. My husband is allergic, so the kitties on SL are a fun alternative for me. I am looking forward to learning and sharing with the community. Shy

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Priestess Firanelli

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)