Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
09-14-2013, 01:26 AM
RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
hey yall im icy, im very new just been under a week since i bought my first kittycat. so much information and so much to learn..very excited though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2013, 03:52 AM
Hi everyone! I am Tabbie. I am new to the Kittycats team! My first official day is tomorrow, at 9:00PM SLT (9/15)! Please stop by and say hello! I would love to meet you all!

I have had a kitty with kittycats pretty much when they started. My first ever being a coco, and from there, I was instantly hooked!

In real life, I have had about six cats at one time. Was such a pleasure! In fact, I moved across country with about five cats. Now, that was an adventure (I drove).

Please feel free to contact me for any questions, or just to say hi! I love meeting new people, and I am looking forward to growing with this great company that we are all a part of! See you in world!

Tabbie
09-15-2013, 03:43 PM
Hey everyone.
A bit new to sl and kittycats! Nice to meet everyone.
09-22-2013, 12:37 AM
Hello everyone my name is Tytia.

I started SL taking modeling classes, became a clothing model. Met the most wonderful man I could ever hope to meet, married him here. We went on to creating and opening our own store and have experienced so much in this wonderful secondlife.

I've always seen the Kittycats while out and about and wasn't sure what all the hype was about. Until I told my partner, "I'm just going to get one" Hahahahahahaha

That was about a month ago. Now we have a small castle with several Royal kitties and a few other special kitties. I love them all, I love when they talk to me, petting and cuddling and walking and...they are all just so sweet.

I especially like the wonderful group of people who spend their spare time enjoying this great hobby and sharing their experiences and knowledge with others. Kittycat lovers are a truly unique group of individuals. Smile

"If stretching were wealth, our kittycats would be rich" Wink
09-23-2013, 07:26 AM
*presses her nose against the screen curiously as she reads about everyone and then sits back* the jc is the jc! the jc likes cookies and kittycats and cookies too! And cuddles... Oh! And cookies too! Jc like running around group chat and get fed cookies by the nice people there and jc has her own wooden toy sword to help slay the lag munster when he rears his ugly mug! *waves said sword around, trying to look all cool* And then the jc gets cookies as reward for being a good kittan! And then the jc gets happy cuz she likes cookies a lot *nods happily* ^.^
jc been the helpful kittan since... since... years now! And jc still has her first kittan in inventory waiting to be permapetted, and jc like cookies too! And.. *frowns thoughtfully* Did jc mention the cookies already? Cuz jc do like them cookies!
jc dun have any kittans in rl, only sl *nod*

...oh and cookies O.O
11-15-2013, 10:20 AM
Wink RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Hi, my name is Crepe (it is pronounced just like the pancake at IHOP, lol). I have been breeding kittycats from the beginning. However, not on this avatar. I have moved all my kitties from my other avatar to this avatar to start fresh, not because of breeding, but because to find my real passion in Second Life. I am currently an auctioneer for Too Adorable. It's my first time to really do an auction when I have attended so many auctions in the past. I am also an SLCS cheerleader and finding my way on scripting again. I have written scripts in the past, but never really continued and pursued it. I have finally written my very first auction panel scripts. Okay, I'm picky about what I want so I went ahead test the water and wrote my own panel system.

I have done so many breedables in Second Life, including Amaretto horses, ABC horses, meeroos, Wildwood kitties, Biobreed dogs, Ozimal bunnies, and Papillon butterflies and plants. I can't remember the other one breedable for kitty. However, I am what you call a quiet Kittycat breeder. I never sold any of my kitties from my other avatar and I kept over 300 kitty boxes until I decided to get a menagerie kitty and transferred it. I enjoy just breeding my kittycats and see what I get and not to think about selling it. I have issues letting go all my breedables. I mean, my ex told me to let go of my horses bundles. At one point, I had over 600 horse bundles lol. I'm down to 400. I have given away few of my breedables for those who want to start breeding. I have given away 7 megapusses away to my family. I only kept one.

I am breeding kittycats with my friend, Xanthus Xeltentat. We have a big farm up our skybox and it keeps growing every day lol. Of all the breedables I have done in Second Life, Kittycats comes closer to Mendelian concept. It is why I didn't stop breeding kittycats. I have met great and awesome breeders in the community and I hope to meet more in the future. Smile

Crepe MyrtleHeart
Rawr! Kitty Owner
11-16-2013, 12:41 AM
Hello!

I'm Ylva. That's Y L V A, and pronounced [i.lva]. I've been in SL for 5 years and managed to stay away from any breedables in all that time. Then someone told me there was a free pet to be had, a Firestorm Kittycat, and it didn't need food and it wasn't a breedable, but you could play with it and everything. Well who could resist that?

Except there was that free kitty coupon, and then I got the same for my son, and then we had a girl kitten and a boy kitten so why not breed them together and see what happened?

*E X P L O S I O N*

50-odd kittycats later, I'm thoroughly hooked on these adorable little pixels. I've got a couple of breeding projects, but first of all I'm going to breed KittyCatS replicas of my RL cats, two black kitties that brighten my days.

I have to echo what others have said here, the KittyCatS community is the friendliest, most awesome community I've met in SL in 5 years. The staff is amazing and I can totally see spending a whole day just chatting with the group.

Group Hugs!Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-17-2013, 02:00 AM
(11-16-2013 12:41 AM)Ylva Helendale Wrote:  Hello!

I'm Ylva. That's Y L V A, and pronounced [i.lva]. I've been in SL for 5 years and managed to stay away from any breedables in all that time. Then someone told me there was a free pet to be had, a Firestorm Kittycat, and it didn't need food and it wasn't a breedable, but you could play with it and everything. Well who could resist that?

Except there was that free kitty coupon, and then I got the same for my son, and then we had a girl kitten and a boy kitten so why not breed them together and see what happened?

*E X P L O S I O N*

50-odd kittycats later, I'm thoroughly hooked on these adorable little pixels. I've got a couple of breeding projects, but first of all I'm going to breed KittyCatS replicas of my RL cats, two black kitties that brighten my days.

I have to echo what others have said here, the KittyCatS community is the friendliest, most awesome community I've met in SL in 5 years. The staff is amazing and I can totally see spending a whole day just chatting with the group.

Group Hugs!Heart

The Firestorm Kitty was the most dastardly scheme yet to lure innocent victims into THE SECT. Two shoots and you're a gonna. Dodgy
Recent figures show that there are now more KC Addicts in SL then there are Scientologists. Huh

If something isn't done soon KittyCats shall one day rule the world Exclamation
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita , Vampiva Belfire
11-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Watchoo mean 'one day' Anna? Aren't they already ruling the world? :3
11-19-2013, 04:15 AM
(11-18-2013 03:47 PM)jc aferdita Wrote:  Watchoo mean 'one day' Anna? Aren't they already ruling the world? :3

DANG !! You're right !!! Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)