Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
11-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Shocked RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Hello there Im VardaSilver Spearsong on SL. I found Kittycats one day long ago, left for a while then came back. Right now I have my dream cat which is a pumpkin mummy with jet black fur I call Pumpkin, I will be looking for a tortoise shell companion soon to add to my pet list. I am a former breeder, now just a pet enthusiast. I have to cats in real live, one name Shadow a Jet Black short hair and a fluffy tortoise shell named Midnight. For fun I like to work in media and do a talk show that covers various topics about people just like you and me, and talented professionals in second life called Virtual Voice at [undefined=undefined]http://www.vvntv.com[/undefined] I am also a content creator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
I'm Beryl, and have been in SL since 2008. I've been all over, met quite a few people, and am very content with my SL as of today. Part of that is now due to KittyCats. I am a new breeder and the store assistant for Judy's Naughty but Nice 9 Traited Kitten Store on the Goryeo sim Smile Feel free to send me an IM or notecard to say hello.

I started off with other breedables but am now totally in love with KittyCats and plan on pursuing this dream. Thank you to the creator and staff of these curiously cuddly cats. If it was not for you, I would not be able to do what I am doing now, and even though we as breeders spend money to do what we do, we also get much more in return with new relationships and true friendships.

I am thankful for KittyCats!Exclamation

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the U.S.A. Angel today. Have a blessed day and happy breeding!

The Catbird Seat ~ Happily breeding since November 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Heart RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Hi everyone =)

I have had quite a few projects in SL...mesh clothing design, burlesque dancing, machinima...but nothing has captured my heart like the KittyCatS! <3

I barely slid through Genetics in college...so I find it 'highly' ironic that I am now cloning kitties in SL for a pleasurable hobby. ^.^ And I will honestly say...traiting kitties is a hell of a lot harder than any experiment I have ever done RL! *giggles* For those who have mastered the technique..Kudos!

I am very grateful to those in the community who give me helpful advice, friendly conversation, a smile, and laughs along the way. And of course...the KittyCatS! CSR staff is the best ever. Friendly, patient, calm, quick, & professional...you cannot ask for more? (well..maybe free kibble for Christmas? lol)

I look forward to meeting every single one of you...feel free to ping my box if you would like to get to know me. {I don't scratch hard!} lol ^.^

~Namaste~
MarissaCloud
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-15-2013, 07:21 AM
Hi,
My name is Kitty Anton Wolf. I would like to say how much I LOVE kittyCats! I have a question. How do you make itty$? Can someone help me? Thank you.
~Kitty~
12-16-2013, 02:38 PM
Hi I am new to the Kitties and I can now find food for my new pet she is sick. Anyone have a link to the food and or meds?
Huh
12-16-2013, 04:33 PM
KittyCatS! food needs to be purchased at the main store. They can heal themselves if they eat for 7 days or if you purchase the Get Well Vitamin.

[Image: sneaks_forum_signature.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh...2/224/2001
12-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Hi Im Pat the Cat. I own Tiger Lilly's Farm. We Breed Kittycats here at our Farm.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wi.../176/23/25

Tiger Lilly's Farm

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wi.../176/23/25
12-21-2013, 07:28 AM
Welcome everyone Smile hope you all enjoy your kittycats

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
12-29-2013, 08:49 PM

I am ze ShadoZe!
I manage at ze ShadoZe Kitteh Klub! I am ze Siameez typez kitteh!
I speekz with ze Z's becauze zis is how we speekz in Siameezland!
Meowz!

ShadoZe kitteh KLUB,
Isle of Nykus
01-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Music RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Day 12, KE (KittyCats era)...and I'm hooked! Waiting for my first babies...yes, you read that right, babies, plural.

I've avoided breedables in my 5-year SL life till now--I knew they would be addicting. But the Advent kitty and...oh my, I have last year's advent kitty in inventory, and hm, they're both female, and hm, hm, hm...

So I'm busily consuming charts and buying cats to complement what I have, and before I know it I'm pulling up plants and furniture and eyeing the next parcel over to make room.

I'm a genealogist in RL so the cats fit right into that. I love crunching data so I sure appreciate the tables and information everyone has provided! The Addicts group has been most helpful, and I've discovered so many friends are closet breeders too.

I'm afraid I'm not only an addict, I'll become a pusher...

Feel free to say hi, here or in-world!
Barbara (or Barb if you like)

Barbara Collazo
Collazo Cuties
see my in-world profile for locations!
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)