01-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Tongue RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
[/size][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Hello Everyone,

Names Mel. Just now got my own home and now getting ready to bring up my very first kitty(yay~), though still need to learn what to do to get her out without killing her (killed the last one -cries-. too nervous to do anything right now,)

I love Cats, got two of my own here.
- One Spoiled Cat named Mommas (gets ice in his water and tuna everyday)
- and One Stray named Scrappy (Shes so bald from itching)

Scrappy was skittish around humans, but when she warms up to you, she would be very affectionate. Found her in the house, she made friends with Mommas and he showed her how to get in the house. She would run out if we found her, but after a while she warmed up to us~ Shes still slightly bald from all the scratching but she put on alot more weight now since shes being given food. If we didnt take her in, she would have died outside.
01-13-2014, 11:10 PM
KittyCatS! don't die. Did you try submitting a support ticket or asking for help with the kitty in question?

[Image: sneaks_forum_signature.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh...2/224/2001
01-17-2014, 07:38 PM
Heya! I'm Tabby, brand new KittyCats owner and addicted already... wow! So cute!
02-02-2014, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 02:36 AM by Blood Jules.)
Hello all ... Im new to these cats i wanted a kitty for my home because my RL daughter is in world and we also have a RL kitty as well.... we also wanted to bring apart of her inworld as well....she is a 10 month old ... what they call a tuxedo tabby cat.... and she is just FULL of sillyness lol....lovely to be here and to this community Big Grin
02-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Photo RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Hello Smile

I am Anne, I am Founder and Ceo from IPMagazine http://www.ip-mag.com/

I love kittens , I have 2 in real life, and I love the amazing kittyCats!

Nice to meet you all Smile
02-20-2014, 04:19 AM
Hi, My name is Lila

In SL I have been a fashion Designer for over 4 years
My SL talents include: building, texturing, modeling,animating ,scripting & photography

I am the creator behind Labels such as:

LYLA Avatars & accessories
DEMONIA avatars
MYRIAD avatars

I specialize in Nails & complete avatars

In RL I Make Soybean Candles
http://www.soycakecandle.com

In RL I also LOVE Cats & all animals
I have a african Serval Hybrid F5 Savannah cat named Miyu which is part of a Japanese word meaning "Tenderness" , & she most certainly lives up to her name.
She is very intelligent & so adorable my most special kitty ever, the most wonderful companion that one could ever ask for!

I love Kittycats & I love how they make me appreciate feline cuteness all around,
In SL I own a lot of kitties which I love each & every one so very much that I even find it hard sometimes to part with them.
I am relatively new to kittycats although I've managed to fill up 12 stores inworld in the short time that I have been breeding.
With the help of a wonderful Kittycat friend whom I'll refer to as "V" My Cattery is Now called Mystic Meow, but was formerly Known as Hatties Catties.

Being able to breed Kittycats in SL to me is a very special & joyful experience.
I am very proud to be apart of this wonderful community and am amazed at all of the amazing people it has that I feel I lucky to know & continue to meet.

Thank You KittyCatS for Being so Amazing!
02-20-2014, 11:18 PM
welcome everyone!!! can't wait to meet you in person!!! Smile
02-26-2014, 08:02 PM
Hello, I am Divine Spitteler, my first cat was the firestorm kitty and I did have a starter cat but during sl glitches i sent it to the menagrie, its ok stuff happens im over it. I did recently get back into looking through cats again and fell in love with a couple fancies i know would be extremely hard to get so have just been interested in finding very cool looking ocecats, ones with not typical cat eyes and jut awesome traits. Im not much of a breeder so i turn the breed off as soon as i get them. I enjoy my kittys and hope to find more cool looking ones.
03-04-2014, 06:50 PM
hello all i am DivaEddy Slade i look for a boy Mardi Gras 2014 - Fat Cat boy can someone help me please many thx,

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)