Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
03-24-2014, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2014 02:56 AM by Mizaki Resident.)
RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Hellooo KittyCats Family!!

Hope everyone is doing great. =D

I really love the forums and the amount of people active and information available. I have been exposed to KittyCats through friends who breed for over 2 years now. Initial a year ago I had about 10 of them just for fun with no in depth breeding. [I just love cats and I couldn't have any in real life. =( ] But here I am now and I teamed up with two great friends to help run Dark Angel KittyCats~

Hope to meet other awesome breeders and have great discussions on our KittyCats plus long lasting friendships! =))

Lots of Kitty Love,
Miza <3

[Image: 13362250504_ac330f5514_z.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 02:52 AM
Greetings! I am Sephi and I love KittyCats. Currently not into breeding but I love having them as pets and watching them run around. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
03-25-2014, 05:10 AM
Hello guys, I am new to SL and new to Kittycats as well. Already up to my 11th kitty in a week now buying all sorts of nice 9T pandies, foxies and what not hehe. This forum and site is a great place along with the SL group Kitty Addicts.

Love you all <3
03-26-2014, 07:02 AM
Hi all. I've been in SL for 8 years. Started up with kittycats a few years back and then stopped. Just recently decided to start up again. I am going to become the crazy old cat lady of SL. I currently have 14 cats breeding. I think. They're everywhere. I might need to re-count. LOL!
03-27-2014, 06:30 AM
I wanted to welcome all the new comers and give them good luck with their breeding! Kittycats are great sl pets and I love them but I love breeding them too. It's so much fun to see what type of cat you can get Smile

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Mizaki Resident
04-17-2014, 02:16 PM
Hi, a crazy animal person here and thankful to find myself in a new family on SL/Site pretty much... Anyway I have 4 cats called Garrosh Hellscream, Lady Sakkara, Lucky and Luna. The first three mentioned are house cats and the 4th one is a Devon Rex. Very sweet needy kitty.

I also have a 13 year old Golden Retriever and I am so happy that they all are getting along so well. Was worried it wouldn't in the beginning.

I love to role play, write stories, listen music or watch a good movie. Love to make friends, explore new things and just have a good time.
04-18-2014, 08:36 AM
Hi, I'm Adana Ember in SL. I just bought my first KittyCats just yesterday, after playing with Ferd Frederix's Quail and Robot breedables. I quickly realized I didn't have the patience to make them more interactive and interesting. So I went in search of a breedable and decided for numerable reasons on the KittyCats to breed. I bought two female kittens that look almost like my cats in real life and a male to breed with them and THEN I discovered the starter packs. Oh well, I guess I like doing things the hard way Rolleyes Big Grin ... anyway, I look forward to joining you on this new adventure.
04-18-2014, 10:42 AM
welcome to all the new people!!! thank you for introducing yourself! Smile

it's fun to hear your introductions and we look forward to meeting you inworld sometime!! Smile
06-05-2014, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 10:20 PM by Divinity Ceriano.)
Star RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Hello KittyCats Community,

I actually buy and sell KittyCats currently, however I may start breeding in the future. I have some of my 9T Pures and 8T Pures for sale at The Catbird Seat with my good friend Burke Benoir, on the ScratchNPost Trois sim Smile This sim has very little to no lag, and is a wonderful shopping experience. I would love it if you would stop by and visit.

I hope to get to know all of you in the near future. Feel free to IM me any time with any questions or if you'd like to see a cat's pedigree link.

Click to see a photo of The Catbird Seat Main store location.

Happy Breeding,

Divinity
10-15-2014, 10:02 AM
Should I or should I not? I was thinking, but I'll do an introduction because I'm bored.

I'm Yulie. Yes the name is Korean, but I'm not. Well, not 100%.
I'm asthmatic, but I have pets (yes, I used to frequent the hospital every other month), but it's better now.
I joined kittycats recently, say a month ago? I just seriously teleported according to people's picks, and I was there.
The first person who got me interested was Tabbie, and so I shopped for my RL pet, a Russian Blue to begin with. I have about 30 odd live pets (some are retiring soon) and and lots of boxes.

I'm not a noob to SL, really. My SL age may be six months here, but I was here since 2007? Or 2006? Somewhere there.

So this is me. Yes.

P.S.: the food is a killer and it's burning holes in my pocket.

Jiyulie (a.k.a Jiji)
HeartI'm in GMT+8 timezone.Angel
Jiji's Cattery Official website
My Shop: Jiji's Cattery

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)