Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

bug with in the bug holding our kittys
12-31-2013, 04:21 PM
Bug bug with in the bug holding our kittys
well i been reading the forms and watching chat and me and my sister are haveing some of the same problams with holdiening our cats we us the works around and still cats poof this is kinda getting old loseing a cat ever 2 or 3 days. i know it something with in sl this is really bad not knowing if i can hold my cats i know there alot of us that put in alot oftime and some have alot of money in them becuse the love them and love to hold and play with them but i think there is a bug with in the buggs still loseing cats makeing copys of them and still poofing and soforth and so on
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: bug with in the bug holding our kittys
Sadly this bug is on Linden Lab's end so there isn't much our poor support team is able to do but I am sure they are doing their very best to try to figure something out. You should be able to at least pet your cats via the menu and that will give them the same boost to their love and happiness for breeding purposes. I know it is a bummer that we can't snuggle and love on our babies right now but keep faith that things will be fixed soon.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: bug with in the bug holding our kittys
I have had two cats disappear into the ether tonight: one I was cuddling and I changed an item of clothing while wearing the cat, and the cat just poofed. I did not attempt to drop or detach that cat at all. The other cat I had selected Walk, and I tried to drop it, but the drop option was greyed out. I tried to detach it back into inventory to re-rezz it, but again, the cat poofed. I will wait a bit to see if they re-appear in inventory or on the grid before filing a ticket.

But I thought I would bring this up as it at least superficially resembles the Drop Bug that occurred at the end of 2013 and has me wondering if that is back.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)