Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cats with Wings!
03-17-2014, 08:28 PM
Exclamation Cats with Wings!
I'm DYING for pet kitties with wings! The Peace Angel flier was SO CUTE but I'm dying for angel and fairy kitties walking around my house that I can play with! Big Grin

Try and say you wouldn't melt:

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: MiuKitten Resident , RoseMadder Fhang , Ryanna Enfield , Vampiva Belfire
03-24-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Cats with Wings!
Bumpity
 Thanks given by: Ryanna Enfield , Burke Benoir
03-25-2014, 05:18 AM
Great idea!!

“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” Jean Cocteau
04-27-2014, 02:15 PM
i keep asking for wings n tutus for the kittehs lol
05-01-2014, 02:16 PM
YES! Angel wings, bat wings, dragonfly wings, butterfly wings, beetle wings, eagle wings....
 Thanks given by: Ryanna Enfield
05-01-2014, 03:50 PM
it would be a hot item for sure!

Posh
[Image: 90fd9561-d0f9-4059-a7eb-460f4b34671d_zps9ff2614f.jpg]
06-11-2014, 12:22 AM
I would so have to get one a fae kittycat? that would be so awsome Big Grin
06-12-2014, 10:23 AM
Fae kittycat with wings could be a midsummer night special born only on midsummer's night (this is the night of the solstice, the summer's day that is the longest day each year so moves each year: for example, this year it would be June 21st.). It should be only at night but since people play SL in a lot of different countries, make it for 24 hours because it is night somewhere.

Wings should be super super recessive so that we don't become overrun with winged kitties. Of course if it is super recessive, it would drive up the price of winged kitties Smile
06-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Super recessive generally does mean high priced, but only initially. The high price would mean almost everyone would make a bee-line for it and, in a couple months, we'd be overrun with two things: wings, and complaints that the market has crashed and wings aren't worth anything.

The only way to avoid becoming overrun with wings would for it to be random, and very rare, and NOT "super recessive." I would suggest setting the odds so that, on average, only one cat with wings would appear, per day (what's that, 1 in 2000? somewhere around there). The problem, then, is that, while this would maintain value, it might also run afoul of the ToS.

Personally, I think wings should be an applied attribute, like collars. And there should be a "Wing Designer Kit" so people can make and sell wings.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2014, 09:24 AM
Tad Wrote:Personally, I think wings should be an applied attribute, like collars. And there should be a "Wing Designer Kit" so people can make and sell wings.

OhMyGoodness. THAT would be so much fun.
Even if that didn't happen it would still be fun to have wings as part of a costume that didn't pass on for a Limited Edition.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)