Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCats Main Sim
04-18-2014, 01:48 AM
Star KittyCats Main Sim
Sorry for suggesting more work to the KittyCatS team but this is something I would love to see …

Would there be a possibility of adding very simple hunt-themed games to the KittyCatS sim for different celebrations throughout the year? For example, it is currently Easter, I would love to take my younger brother Skippy around the KittyCatS sim and hunt for hidden Easter eggs that could be placed in the shop and in the menagerie area, outside. Perhaps at Hallowe’en, a simple set of door fronts could be added, so that customers could click on a door in turn and do a “Trick or Treat.” And so on. If I may be so bold in suggesting, perhaps, these treats could dispense a low-value gift, such as a collar or love drop, just to heighten the fun.

The KittyCatS sim is lovely but after residents have explored it once, there is often very little incentive to return, other than to buy items from the shop, unless a fishing or teaching session is arranged.

I would love the opportunity to go racing around the sim with my little brother, in some simple hunt themed quest.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Shukie Galicia , JC Aferdita , Karizmah Avro
04-18-2014, 09:30 AM
RE: KittyCats Main Sim
They'd done that in the past, and it was fun. My suggestion would be to get a second region (maybe next to the current one) so that the load from the hunters doesn't effect the normal sales of food and potions at the main shop.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly
04-19-2014, 12:53 AM
seperate ones is a good idea but maybe have food available at both, i would not have joined sims if you can help it lag lag lag
Find all posts by this user
04-20-2014, 12:28 PM
i agree, the kittycats sim is BEAUTIFUL, but often goes largely un-used in terms of the gardens and such being not-hung-out in except for during kittycats Q&A or fishing turneys, andc even then its still a huge area left un-used.
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , JC Aferdita
04-21-2014, 06:10 AM
This would be so much fun! Big Grin I would love running around to find the different hiding spots! I'll even volunteer as a hider of the objects! Big Grin
04-23-2014, 02:33 PM
Over the years there have been scavenger hunts put on by Kittycats, both in store and grid wide. I know for instance, that I won the first Vampires coffin set in a hunt. I actually found them in Callie's Store. I Also enjoyed the Kittycats trivia that use to take place at the main store. There was another hunt on the main sim at one point, but so many people turned up to it that we all had to drop prim to the essentials, and cam rather than move to find things. I do agree that those events are a lot of fun, and hope to see more of them.
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , JC Aferdita

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)