Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

sad news
09-04-2014, 04:41 AM
RE: sad news
I am really really sad to hear that she passed away Sad

I remember Carole very well, she joined us when we just released KittyCatS in 2011
and our group at that time was like 400 members.

She was such an amazing member of our community!! Very lovely, helpfull and a great sence of humor, I will miss her alot!! At the end all thats left from us are memories, and she left me for sure with many great memories!

Please pass on my condolences to her family rubes.....and big hugs to you rubes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , ruby Tierbal , anna Acanthus , Dimpz Morane , Illuminatra Resident
09-04-2014, 12:18 PM
aww thanks Equinox , yes she was the one who dragged me into KC my giving me one for a pet !!
i will pass that on they will appreciate it very much xx Smile

.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸ Rubes ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸AUCTIONEER AT UKF ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
09-04-2014, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 03:06 PM by Callie Cline.)
i started to write a post the other day when i saw this, and then, i started to think about Carole and some chats with her, and her love of the Kitties and her friends, and I remember she really loved collections and would often send a personal IM to me telling me what she liked most, which was her favorites and was so kind and encouraging.

as i was thinking about her, i went off to chat logs and relived some fun chats with her. i found many and some from way back!!!

i LOVED her wit, and joy, humor, helpfulnees... and loved when she would send me photos of her cats doing funny things or her with them Smile she teased me about being a pure Gensis breeder, and rejoiced when i got a one trait cat Smile

one day she tp'd me out of the blue to an auction... from the chat i don't know who's it was, but lireal, khea, nino, penfold, nyn, julia, giulianna and many others were there and she said when i landed "callie, i just saw swanky whiskers!!!"

one thing that really stands out is how much she LOVED our group and community. she told me "i love the group chat, i keep it open all the time" and we talked about new people and old people and how helpful people were and how it made her so happy. it was a sweet conversation...

at times like this when it seems we lose someone, it's so wonderful to have the gift of the times we got to share with them, and feel that love we have for them over and over again. it's a sweet thing really. i'm writing this with a few tears now, feeling very thankful i had the honor of meeting a kind soul like Carole. it's funny, in SL, sometimes i forget that everyone is SO real. being in a "hurry" and "busy" and all that.

it's a gift to "stop" and soak in the gifts each and every person is, and every interaction. it's not easy to do yet, in reflecting about Carole, it's just awesome that i have these memories and feel that love now and joy as i did then when we often laughed about things.

i often think that people will always be there. i suppose that's normal... and hearing of this loss brings also a sadness... then comes again some joy remembering laughing with her and her sharp wit and kind heart.

thank you carole for who you were, sharing that with us AND letting us in your own words spoil you!!! Smile

carole Ziplon: i think im spoilt
carole Ziplon: and i blame you
carole Ziplon: hahaha
Callie Cline: lol
Callie Cline: blame equi too!!! hahahaha not just me and kittycats himself Tongue
carole Ziplon: haha all of you then
Callie Cline: ok Wink
Callie Cline: we take the blame ;P

you are a joy, light and awesome community member who will never be forgotten!!! Smile

thank you ruby for this post, and please send her family my condolences and let them know i think the world of her and she touched my life.

much love and hugs,

callie
 Thanks given by: Dimpz Morane , ruby Tierbal , Giuliana Verrazzano , anna Acanthus
09-04-2014, 09:51 PM
My sincerest condolences to Carole's family and friends. I didn't know Carole very well, but she was certainly a prominent and respected name within our KC community. I am sure I added more than one of her gorgeous kitties to my cattery over the years. Special hugs to rubes for your loss and for sharing the news with all of us. Rest well Carole, your KC family will remember you fondly. <3
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus , ruby Tierbal , Dimpz Morane
09-05-2014, 12:43 AM
hugs to Callie and Pam thanks it means a lot to her daughters to know she was loved and respected i will surely pass it on to them xxx

Thanks given by: Dimpz Morane
09-06-2014, 05:56 PM
I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. Thank you Ruby for letting us know. Please pass condolences to her family. I remember her sharing photo's of her daughters and grandchildren with me - she was very proud of them! Rest in Peace Carole
 Thanks given by: ruby Tierbal
09-06-2014, 08:10 PM
My condolences to Carole's family and friends , Rest in Peace Sweet Carole
09-07-2014, 01:50 AM
i will do Nino and Tawny thanks

09-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Heart RE: sad news
Awwww, so sad, I had plenty of great chats with Carole, She was so funny, Im so sorry to hear this, RIP Carole, You will be missed xoxoxoxo

Heart Amore KittyCats Heart
Check out all 5 Locations! Lm's in my Profile!
Main Store
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 05:55 AM
I just read this notice now, I feel so sad. Love and prayers to your family and friends.

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)