Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Help with breeding issue - male reached 12 days while partnered!
09-14-2014, 07:15 AM
Help with breeding issue - male reached 12 days while partnered!
I paired a younger female with a male close to 120 days, but he reached 120 days before they made a kitten. I checked the pair and saw he was at 0% for breeding (but still partnered to my female kitty) and sent him to the menagerie. His shadow remains partnered to my kitty and I do not know how to get her to be single again so I can repartner her - all this is done in the Cattery not inworld.
Any advice is welcome Smile
Thank you
Hilary
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Help with breeding issue - male reached 12 days while partnered!
It should clear up in a while. Or you could get a bottle and pull the cat back from the Menagerie and wait .. still should take a while but might work. Otherwise, file a ticket and have someone Lay On Hands and perform a Healing ritual.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2014, 09:56 AM
(09-14-2014 07:15 AM)HilarySwift Resident Wrote:  I paired a younger female with a male close to 120 days, but he reached 120 days before they made a kitten. I checked the pair and saw he was at 0% for breeding (but still partnered to my female kitty) and sent him to the menagerie. His shadow remains partnered to my kitty and I do not know how to get her to be single again so I can repartner her - all this is done in the Cattery not inworld.
Any advice is welcome Smile
Thank you
Hilary

Hi Hilary! You can either wait the partnership out and it will break when it is due to expire. Or you can use a Break Up Drink on the cat that is remaining (no need to remove the other cat from the Menagerie). Break Up Drinks will work on solo cats if the partner was sent to the Menagerie or made into a Perma-Pet.

If you have any problems with the process, feel free to shoot me an IM in world and let me know. Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
09-14-2014, 12:14 PM
(09-14-2014 08:38 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  ... Otherwise, file a ticket and have someone Lay On Hands and perform a Healing ritual.

Sorry Kitten, this sounds way cooler!Tongue

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)