Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Kittycat interactive cream bowl
11-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Kittycat interactive cream bowl
I wish kittycats had a bowl of cream that you could put down and click on a kitty and it would come lap at the cream. I love it when my rl kitty laps at the cream.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Vrem Vaniva , Kayleigh McMillan , Olgita Ruby , Winter Phoenix
11-19-2014, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2014 08:07 PM by Vrem Vaniva.)
RE: Kittycat interactive cream bowl
I'd love to see the kitties go over to their food/water bowl and appear to interact with it. It's so true! Watching our RL kitties eat is one of the things we enjoy about them ... we are feeding them ... let's be able to see them enjoy their food.

There's something a little unnatural about having them eat their kibble without ever showing interest in their food bowl, and people ask in group chat all the time, "how do i know my cat is eating?"

Of course it could be a little awkward if the food bowl is hidden under a pillow, or is 3000 meters away on the same sim. But maybe if the bowl is in range it could cause the kitty to do a little happy-dance and then lap up the cream or water.
11-19-2014, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2014 08:52 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I'd love this I like for it to indeed be optional for the sake of collission.
If my 100+ kitties go do this I think my house will become a laggy hell.

Lovely idea though I can picture them munching kibble and keeping their head angled while chewing Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

11-25-2014, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2014 05:18 PM by LibGwen Resident.)
(11-19-2014 08:06 PM)Vrem Vaniva Wrote:  I'd love to see the kitties go over to their food/water bowl and appear to interact with it.

While they don't "interact" with it as such, my KittyCatS sit around the food and water bowls a lot. One hot day in real life I found one of my virtual cats sitting *on* the water bowl, an apparent comment on the weather. Oh, I laughed!
11-30-2014, 06:47 AM
yes, would be nice to have bowls like that, maybe using the same kind of scripting as the scratch poles use.
But there's no public API to create such scripts, so we're going to have to hope that KC makes them.
11-30-2014, 07:52 PM

Hmm, cant say Ive given this much thought,

but now that I have....

BRING ON THE CAT TONGUES!

'Bout time they started interacting with their chow! Wink

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)