Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

missing Images on Cattery Website
11-20-2014, 12:40 AM
missing Images on Cattery Website
Hi,
I mentioned this but I guess I did it in the wrong part of the Forum (i put it in the feedback corner, oops)

Kitties with Rounded Boo Boo ears are missing their shadow in the composite image in the Cattery view. Sometimes my web browser draws a black rectangular outline to show where the image belongs, other times it just shows the 'broken image" icon.

Might be true of some other newish traits ... missing image.

TY for fixing it in near future!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: LyricaBlues Resident
11-26-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: missing Images on Cattery Website
While KittyCatS will usually see posts such as this, it would be better to enter the problem into their issue tracking system by submitting a support ticket listing the UUID of a cat you own which exhibits the issue.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Lostime Resident
11-27-2014, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014 04:03 PM by Vrem Vaniva.)
It's fixed! Yay, now my Rounded Boo Boo kitties have the right shadow on their cattery pictures. No broken image. Smile TY, KittyCats team.

P.S.
Also, we all make mistakes and sometimes post in the wrong place. There are many acceptable places to report a glitch -- seems to me "bug reporting" is an acceptable place to say this ... anyway when scolding, always provide additional Powdermilk Biscuits ("They give shy people the courage to do what needs to be done").

I knew it didn't only affect my own cats.
 Thanks given by: Lostime Resident , LyricaBlues Resident
11-29-2014, 07:08 PM
(11-20-2014 12:40 AM)Vrem Vaniva Wrote:  Hi,
I mentioned this but I guess I did it in the wrong part of the Forum (i put it in the feedback corner, oops)

Kitties with Rounded Boo Boo ears are missing their shadow in the composite image in the Cattery view. Sometimes my web browser draws a black rectangular outline to show where the image belongs, other times it just shows the 'broken image" icon.

Might be true of some other newish traits ... missing image.

TY for fixing it in near future!

Umm...I just logged and saw that i suddenly have Zero cats in cattery or my pedigree page..not even a piece of them lol

SUN 4pm & WED 11am Poison's Paradise
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th.../46/238/21

THURS 6pm
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sc...220/128/26

Be The Change You Wish to See in the World (Mahatma Gandhi)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)