Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCat of the Month - January 2015
12-16-2014, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2015 01:44 AM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
KittyCat of the Month - January 2015
Wow! Another year gone by already? Here are your stats for January!

[Image: kittycat-of-the-month-january-2015.jpg]

Fur: American Shorthair - Cream & White Tabby
Eyes: Mercury (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

You can read all about the KittyCat of the Month contest here: http://kittycats.biz/month_kittycat.php

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2014, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014 11:48 PM by Vrem Vaniva.)
RE: KittyCat of the Month - January 2015
I have always wondered how you choose the KittyCat of the Month desired traits, Kitten!
It's a very fast-paced project if one decides to try to do it. And then also, it's hard to get that many genesis traits, and at the same time get the non-genesis ones.
Can you tell us how you decide what to make the KOM criteria? Heehee, probably not ... I just imagine it's kind of a cross between an "accessible breeding that could possibly come by accident," and a "really difficult cross between a starter and a carefully chosen mate".
Just curious *wink*
--Vrem
12-29-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: KittyCat of the Month - January 2015
I literally grab at random a cat from my Cattery. I try to strike a balance of traits and pick something that hasn't been chosen before if possible. And I try to pick things that aren't too hard.

That said, I am *always* open for suggestions. If there's a type of cat you'd like to see for KittyCat of the Month, send me a suggestion for it! Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)