Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Milk on off button for cattery
12-24-2014, 09:03 AM
Milk on off button for cattery
I know someone suggested it before but it is worth mentioning that an on/off button for milk in the cattery would be awesome. When I am low on money I can't afford to feed all my cats milk. So it would be nice to pick and choose especially when they get over 90% love.

Also it would save you on support tickets. Now that I am cuddling all my cats, about 1% of the time they disappear on their way to the cattery. If I could pick and choose on milk like I can for cuddling, those support tickets would disappear because I would be transferring couples less often.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Winter Phoenix
12-24-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Milk on off button for cattery
or just turn breeding off on some and they'll not just not drink milk but also eat half as much...
12-27-2014, 04:37 PM
(12-24-2014 03:40 PM)jwenting Resident Wrote:  or just turn breeding off on some and they'll not just not drink milk but also eat half as much...

Kayla is talking about her breeding cats. Why would you turn off breeding and suffer a 7 day food and time penalty when you wanted them to breed them again?

I do all my breeding in-game on my land, and always separate out the breeders over 90% Love to non milk pads. I usually have a large supply of 100% Love cats too, both for sale, and waiting for other cats to catch up. No cat at 100% Love has any need for milk. You can cuddle or pet them for 20 mins or less and bring their happiness to over 75%, when they have a partner.

Of course I pay for land tier/prims at 2 prims per breeder cat - but I can also enjoy my land for other things, which is not the same as spending milk money in the cattery for cats that don't need it.
 Thanks given by: brittanybelike Resident
12-27-2014, 10:02 PM

The 'breeding off' penalty is logical.

Plenty of business sense going on there.

"its a pain in the neck having breeding locked out for a week,
I'll just keep em on the milk!"

But any fine tuning buttons that can assist my KittyCatS experience

is most welcome.

And anything that makes the customer happy

makes them that much more likely to stay involved in the scene.

Like more MILK CONTROL Wink

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-29-2014, 03:27 PM
Yes, milk control would be nice. I don't have enough prims to leave cats out. However, I would still prefer to have that control in the cattery. It just makes sense. Shamu is lucky in having the prim allowance but not everyone has that. I agree with Winter, it makes business sense. Not just for the breeders but for Kittycats too. I think they would sell more milk. Right now since I don't have that control, I have to cuddle everyone as I don't have the space to leave them out to drink milk. So Kittycats is losing the money on milk sales as given a choice between all or none, it has to be none right now.

Jwentig, I can understand your wanting to turn breeding off and on in the cattery. Since we can partner in the cattery, we should be able to turn breeding off.vIt just makes sense. I wouldn't use that option much since I am addicted to getting kitty boxes but there are other people who would do that too.

Having said that, I do think the cattery is amazing. I have bred other animals and none of them have it. The Cattery allowed me to overindulge my kittycats addiction so I ended up with a lot of cats and a major addiction. (I know, if I would cut back on cats I could give the ones who are left milk but I can't do that. Every time I cut back, I get a kitty box I have to birth or I walk through bidboards or pass a love table and here we go againSmile And the Cattery is what makes it all possible because otherwise I would probably just have six kittycats due to prim restrictions.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)