Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Two suggestions in one post
10-29-2013, 12:54 PM
Lightbulb Two suggestions in one post
Ok, so my first suggestion is, it would be neat if there were little shirt kits to make shirts for the kitties, like there are collar kits and hat kits.

My second suggestion is a little more complex. I hear it may be difficult to do because of some technical stuff. I'm not a very techie kitty so I didn't really understand what any of it meant ^^

In any case... I think it would be awesome if the kitties were able to respond to comments in local chat that contain their name. E.g. "will you drop that box already, Samba!" (cat replies) "Why? What's in it for me?"

It would bring a whole new level of interaction to the kitties. I hope it's possible to do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita
10-29-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Two suggestions in one post
Yes on both! Though the second might be hard yes, but it never hurts to ask :3 The shirt kits would be ab ig hit too I think! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2013, 02:31 PM
* Tad Carlucci wonders if a talker/AI for KittyCatS could be designed which has already passed the point of Singularity.
03-02-2015, 12:58 PM
Shirt kits would be really awesome to have, then I could make matching outfit sets for both the kitty and owner!

Also, a kit for shoes/boots would be in order.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Wispering_Wind]
03-02-2015, 01:31 PM
(10-29-2013 12:54 PM)Ylva Helendale Wrote:  Ok, so my first suggestion is, it would be neat if there were little shirt kits to make shirts for the kitties, like there are collar kits and hat kits.

I wholeheartedly agree... I think that making the kittycats a "shirt" would be a very simple affair. All one would need is a variation of the vest product already at the store. I think it would be a very good selling item. I personally would love to make a "suit" to match Fardoragh's store-bought tophat, among other things...

For that matter, any of the existing store garments - tophats, etc. - would be relatively simple to make into a custom product, and would likely result in a very good surge in sales.
03-02-2015, 04:31 PM
(10-29-2013 02:31 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  * Tad Carlucci wonders if a talker/AI for KittyCatS could be designed which has already passed the point of Singularity.

"Kitteh life will be irreversibly transformed"

Ray Kurzweil.

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
03-02-2015, 09:42 PM
SL2. Expanded capacity to create meaningful NPCs in SL platform games. Yes. I wants them. Avatars can already be set up as bots. I would love to see the cats have the ability to know basic stuff, like the KittyCats FAQ and their own pedigree.
Plus, you know, extra fun phrases and stuff. Maybe not for all cats. Maybe it would be something you paid extra for as a part of permapet, but I would like to see it.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)