Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I Remember When.....
04-20-2015, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2015 08:41 AM by SapphireHarley Resident.)
RE: I Remember When.....
I remember when my friend told me about the free Firestorm kitties...a monster was born that day. Tongue

I remember reading and realizing there's more to it than I thought. Undecided

I remember how excited I was when I logged on yesterday and realized I had bred my first mega. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , Ivy Norsk , Devilness Chant , Ryanna Enfield , Icestron Resident , VeetMesser Resident
04-20-2015, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 07:30 AM by MsMagick Resident.)
Welcome to SapphireHarley & all the newbies! I was one not all that long ago myself, and still have so much to learn.

I remember when I sometimes saw a cat curled up asleep in a favorite store, and thought it was just an object there for decor like others that I had seen... but then didn't know where it went when the bed was empty.

I remember when I saw another cat running around at a shopping event. It fascinated me much more than the clothes, and I followed it for a while.

I remember finding my way to the KittyCat store - curious, but worried about the lack of available prims at my house.

I remember rezing this cool free kitty they gave me, but it was oooooooh so tiny. And fast! And... so many prims! Do I need to put the bed out? I read the instructions... where is it's home again?

Hey, where did it go? Where? Where is it?

Oh, there are stats over there... IN the wall. But it's too low... I can't even get to it to see it.

I remember the nice lady from KCs - I don't remember now which one it was, but thanks sooo much! - coming out to my Linden home and teaching me how to turn cam constraints off so I could get it out of the floor, where it was stuck UNDER the wall.

I remember thinking it was too many prims & being scared I'd lose it again... putting my little FireBall away in inventory... and feeling guilty about doing that to my poor kitty.

I remember when my new girl took me over to the SL home of her RL wife, who had both Firestorm kitties running around, and used to breed KittyCats herself. She showed me the low prim modes and told me my Fireball was okay, even in my inventory. I petted her kitties and then got mine out and played with him. He was all grown, and I saw how to set home and range, and to put him in low prim mode. She told me the market was flooded, not to get addicted, and she had all these boxes in her cattery... wherever that was.

I remember when I found they had KittyCats on the Marketplace and started looking for one that I thought was really cute... smaller than the Fireball (he was so big when I cuddled him) and not so orange.

I remember when I found the most adorable KittyCat with a heart-shaped marking on it's face... a Petite Domino IV with the prettiest blue Genesis Water eyes and a Frisky tail. I was looking for a Petite and knew that they usually cost more, but she was only L$199. And she was perfect!

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Devilness Chant , Vocala Resident
04-20-2015, 10:37 AM
(04-20-2015 08:08 AM)SapphireHarley Resident Wrote:  I remember when my friend told me about the free Firestorm kitties...a monster was born that day. Tongue

I remember reading and realizing there's more to it than I thought. Undecided

I remember how excited I was when I logged on yesterday and realized I had bred my first mega. Smile

I remember that excitement, congrats

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , MsMagick Resident , Ivy Norsk
04-21-2015, 10:58 AM
I remember when several months ago i was at a time in my SLife when i was feeling burnt out on work and friends were either leaving SL or they were too caught up in working for fun.

I remember when instead of quitting i decided to find my fun again.So i grabbed a few pairs of cats at a market to get back into breeding.

I remember the excitement of the first kitten box dropping and sharing in the group chat and seeing everyone saying congrats. It made feel feel happy to be part of something again.

I remember feeling i finally found something i enjoyed and a community i could be apart of without dealing with so much negativity and stress.

I remember when i started adding new friends from the KC group and i got to share in my excitement over new kittens, and new traits that my other friends didnt understand.

All of that being said i wanted to say getting back into breeding cats was the best thing i could do. It has been good for me socially. I have made some awesome new friends that are some of the most genuine and nicest people i have ever met. Heart
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Barry Ballyhoo , MsMagick Resident , Ryanna Enfield , Devilness Chant , VeetMesser Resident
04-22-2015, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2015 11:30 PM by Winter Phoenix.)
[Image: one%20is%20the%20lonliest%20number.jpg]

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , sneakpastu Resident , Jelly Supply , VeetMesser Resident , Lostime Resident
05-08-2015, 01:14 AM
Hey Dev, i remember when … "someone" who i hardly knew dropped me one of her pretty expensive kitties just because i defended her on this forum Wink
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant
05-08-2015, 03:41 PM
(05-08-2015 01:14 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  Hey Dev, i remember when … "someone" who i hardly knew dropped me one of her pretty expensive kitties just because i defended her on this forum Wink

And I remember when I made a wonderful friend that day Heart

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus , VeetMesser Resident
05-18-2015, 10:40 AM
I remember when, 4 years ago at Home Expo, my Prim Perfect friends were all raving 'bout KittyCats.... 'oh, I'll never get involved in that' says I to myself.. but, wandering around and stumbling across the RFL KC auction, my eye falls upon this lil Toy Seasons of Hope girl.. 'awwww.. well you know that is really so pretty" and I lodged a bid...

'Perdita, what a cute name! So, are you going to breed her', asks one PP pal.. 'oh no, I'll never do that. I'll just have her as a pet'.....

today I look around and I says to myself.. 'erm, where did these 80 kitties and 3000 boxes come from?'

hey, I remember Dev!!, hiya Dev *smiles and waves, good to see you again girl Smile

Perdita is scooting around upstairs jumping in and out of the laundry basket as I type this Smile
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , VeetMesser Resident
05-18-2015, 02:32 PM
Hey Delly! I remember you too! Heart And I'm glad to be back!

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: VeetMesser Resident
05-19-2015, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2015 04:53 PM by Keltora Edenbaum.)
I remember the pure joy when I bought my first kittycat and swearing that would be the only one I would own.

I remember two months later swearing to my husband that the twenty kittycats that cropped up in our home would be it.

I remember him going out and buying me more kittycats just to say I didn't have to put a number on how many I would have and to not promise something he knew I couldn't keep...lol

I remember the feeling of frustration trying to read up on recessive/dominant traits, how to count traits, etc when I decided to give breeding kittycats a try. My brain has never quite grasped how to pull certain traits etc, but I certainly have tried. I have also had tremendous fun in doing so!

I remember my first kittycat pair with their first kitten. I was so proud as any parent would be!

I remember my first auction and not understanding much of what was going and discovering they just weren't for me. It was a very different and interesting experience though!

I remember so many wonderful things, but I will leave it right here...
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , Ivy Norsk , VeetMesser Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)