Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

help plzzzzzzz....screen shot
07-08-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: help plzzzzzzz....screen shot
I get the whole pedigree by dragging it, you have to drag it so it covers the whole pedigree, may take a few tries lol Smile

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2015, 07:08 AM
(07-08-2015 05:48 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote:  I get the whole pedigree by dragging it, you have to drag it so it covers the whole pedigree, may take a few tries lol Smile

I'll keep trying. lol how do you get that picture showing? I have seen it on the forum by quite a few. I really appreciate your help Big Grin

I did do the link right though? It seemed small. It is suppose to be a link they click on right ?
07-08-2015, 07:10 AM
The gyazo link you just copy and paste the url the gyazo picture is on and paste thatto forum. What ms magick is sayng is a completely different way of creating a ss without gyazo

Latest Born Kitty:
07-08-2015, 02:08 PM
all i see when i copy and paste is a link when i pot in the forum?
07-09-2015, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 03:12 AM by Aubreygrace Starlight.)
Thats all you will see for a gyazo shot, when someone clicks the link they will see the pedigree, you just cant get a link to be a picture when it's a website link and not an image link. Gyazo won't have an image link. Only other way to do a picture is to do the screenshot msmagick suggested by using the print screen button Smile

Latest Born Kitty:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)