Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Need help with breeding & traits
08-14-2023, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2023 07:39 PM by Bluebluesister Resident.)
Question Need help with breeding & traits
[/font]As a rookie baby breeder, I have a ton of questions and would appreciate feedback.

Could anyone recommend sites or forums where I may learn more about dominant, recessive, and other traits? I'm still learning everything and am still quite confused.

I've read the handbook and everything, but the actual question is: What characteristics are worth (insert of amount of) linden, and what complements them to make them more valuable? HuhDodgy

I'm also unsure of the location and what the the group rules are, and if there are any forum rules, I'd love to hear about those as well.Blush

THANK YOU! Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: Need help with breeding & traits
This is my one-page one-stop KittyCats reference with links to the stuff.
(Having said that the auction page is wrong.)

Pawsable Traits

Go to the library section and read. It starts with basics and moves on down to more complex topics.
Many of the links just lead back to pages here on the KittyCats site, but it will show you where to go.

Also, the KittyCats Addicts group - the official group - is full of very experienced breeders who can answer questions of all sorts.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Bluebluesister Resident
08-15-2023, 04:12 PM
RE: Need help with breeding & traits
Thank you so much!! I have also looked on torgon and compared prices etc!! I am really thankful! BlushSleepy

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)