Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A newbie
11-16-2023, 09:13 PM
A newbie
Hello All!

I just got my kitten last night! She's just now 1 day old. Her name is Freya. Her shade is Natural with green eyes and silver whiskers!
I, myself, just started SL last year in March or April. My sibling had an avi she updated for me.
I'm figuring Freya's an older starter model. I ran the upgrade and I've been going through the FAQ, and searching the manual.
There is one thing I haven't found. Freya keeps telling me the food is outdated. I guess the updater doesn't do the food. I bought some new food, but it keeps telling me to put a food bowl down. I tried clicking on the current bowl, but I still get Freya telling me that the food is outdated.
How do I get little Freya some fresh food?

Clover Hollyhock (MidnightHeather)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2023, 03:11 PM
RE: A newbie
Hi there!

Welcome to the KittyCatS Family & SL!!!

Consumable items (food,milk & vitamins) from before October 2016 will be outdated. We do have an exchange process for outdated items, you can read more about what can be exchanged/updated & the process for exchanges here: https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=27989.

The newly purchased bowls will be up to date. If you still have the outdated bowl(s) out then the cat will still be able to try to eat from the outdated bowl & will keep notifying you they found the outdated bowl. Make sure to pick up the outdated items & keep them in your inventory so your kitty can start eating from the new bowl.

I hope this information is helpful, please feel free to reach out to me in world or through our support page if you have any issues or questions.

Give Freya lots of pets & cuddles! Smile
- Foxie

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: MidnightHeather Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)